Wednesday 9 October 2013

Another year,but,still daft.

Despite being a post~graduate,sharing a birthday with the enterprising 'D Cameron',despite "wanting" 2 seek my fortune in the great smoke,despite the compassionate actions of cuz's ,this time last year i was begging and performing on the streets,sleeping in cardboard boxes and using fast food chains as my morning wash~room,had i waited 4 the red tape to be crossed,the enterprising upper echelons to have got me help well,it may have been a wait 2 long. This time last year even with a certain element of social media savvy,it was'nt possible to get on here,the updates could've been so enlightening and pictures an eye~opener,still,im glad 2 be here now. I am a year older and still just as daft,but daft with a roof over my head,No thanks 2 the enterprising man who shares my B'day.

No comments:

Post a Comment